Pittsboro “Holly Days” are here from November 18 – December 15, 2018.
- The tree lighting celebration on Sunday, November 18 from 4-6PM
- Small Business Saturday, November 24
- The First Sunday Artisan Fair, December 2 from 12pm – 5pm
- The 2018 Pittsboro Christmas Parade on December 9, 2018. Be on the lookout for an event at the Roadhouse afterwards… What will it be? The Christmas Parade will have dancers, fire trucks, tractors and much more. Of course, Santa Claus will be there, too!
- Miracle on Hillsboro Street, December 15 at 2pm and 4pm. This event will take place at the Courthouse. Kris Kringle will be on trial. Don’t let him get sent to jail! Get your tickets here.
This image below is from Shop Pittsboro: